We are committed to getting your order to you as soon as possible.
Orders placed for in-stock items before 3:00 pm (GMT+5) will be shipped the day they are placed. Orders placed after 3:00 pm (GMT+5) will be shipped the following business day.
Inventory and Lead Times
Inventory and lead time messages are updated daily to maintain accuracy. If your order contains both in stock and out of stock items, those available will ship first. When the remainder of the order comes in, it will ship separately. This does not affect shipping costs.
All addresses should include a street address, city, state, and postal code. Customers are responsible for the correct shipping information. If courier company cannot find the shipping destination due to customer error in the address, the shipping costs associated with returning the package to Combustion Controls and re-shipping the package to its correct address will be the responsibility of the customer. If after the package returns to Combustion Controls, a customer decides not to re-ship, the order will be subject to standard return policies including restocking fees.
Once an order has shipped, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number(s) of your package(s). Your email will contain an estimated delivery date. Please note that the date provided is an estimate, and you are not guaranteed delivery on this date. You can call a courier company to track your shipment by referencing a tracking number.
Freight Packages – Please Inspect Upon Delivery
Please inspect all freight packages carefully before signing for them. If a package looks damaged in any way as a result of the shipping process, please do not sign for it. Refuse delivery and contact Combustion Controls immediately with a description of the damage. We will contact the freight company and begin a claim so that we can send a new product to you right away. If you are unsure whether the shipment looks damaged or not, please inspect it further and open it in front of the delivery person before signing that it has been received. It is your right as a cusotmer to 15 minutes of the delivery person's time in order to fully inspect any freight packages. In the event that you notice concealed damages after the delivery has left, you must notify Combustion Controls within 24 hours of receipt.
Changing your order before it has shipped
We are able to make changes to orders that have not yet been shipped if you contact us immediately after placing the order. At Combustion Controls, we work hard to ship orders as quickly as possible, and your order could ship within a few hours of being placed. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has left our warehouse.
Combustion Controls must be notified of all cancellations by phone. Orders can only be cancelled before they have shipped.
• Contact Combustion Controls immediately over the phone.
• Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging.
• Include all paper work, parts and accessories.
• All returned items must be in their unused, original condition and in their original packaging.
• Do not write on or place shipping labels directly on products or packaging.
• Returned items will be inspected upon arrival.
• Send the return package only to the address provided.
• The return package can be sent using the carrier of your choice. Keep the tracking number to monitor delivery status.
• You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 5-10 business days of our receipt of the returned items.